A DOZEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I have been married for 28 years. I am still very much in love with my husband.
2. I am a Christian with a very long walk to go with our Lord.
3. I have cancer! A year ago I could not say that but today I can. On March 3, 2008 I found out I have CLL ( chronic lymphocytic leukemia) I am doing great and in remission.
4. I am a mother of two wonderful children. Sassy is 26 and Bubby is 22. They are both grown and away from home. Sassy 800 miles, married and leads a very busy life. Bubby lives in the same town as us, with his girl friend and their Little Bubby.
5. I am a grandma, or better known to Little Bubby as drandma! Being a grandma is TOPS.
6. I love to quilt when I have time.
7. I love moose. I love wildlife.
8. I have a very spoiled English Springer Spaniel named Sparky, and two kitty’s named Ashley and Sooty.
9. My job is selling down-hole pump parts for the oil field. I love my job!!
10. My mom and my daughter are two of my best friends.
11. I love to take pictures.
12. My husband, my children and I all share August as our birth month. My husband and I also celebrate our anniversary in August.